at home. at work. at play. etiquette for every day.
DINING ROOM SERVER VIP ETIQUETTE
Proper service etiquette is paramount to creating a memorable dining experience and returning customers, and the demeanor of each server reflects heavily on the establishment’s reputation.
This workshop offers training in exceptional customer care and fine dining techniques. It provides participants with the opportunity to practice proper serving techniques and etiquette by engaging in role-modeling exercises or by pairing more experienced workers with newer ones. The training also emphasizes the desirable traits in a restaurant employee, such as:
• Professional attitude toward customers and their team
• Personal appearance and dress code
• Communication styles
• Staying courteous and tactful even under stressful circumstances
• Welcoming guests
• Suggestive selling
• Setting the table
• Table manners: full service
• Verbal and non-verbal cues and signals
• Carrying food, drinks and trays
• Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverage service
• Closing out a table and method of payment
• Handling Tipping
• Over-payment or voids
• Finishing touches
• Knowledge of the history and story behind the establishment
NOTE: This training does not include food safety and work-place safety training
For more information or a proposal
Monday - Friday 10am-6pm
. . .
Our team is looking forward
to hearing from you soon!