at home. at work. at play. etiquette for everyday.
POSITIVE COMMUNICATION & NEGOTIATION TECHNIQUES
Communicating effectively helps professionals build trust and respect, foster learning and accomplish goals. Effective communication of our ideas and emotions comes through oral, written, and non-verbal forms. Through effective communication, diverse groups of professionals are able to understand issues and make decisions for effective change.
Below is a sample of some of the topics this workshop covers:
• Understanding your own communication style
• Communication styles: INDIRECT vs. DIRECT, assertive expression
• Verbal, written and non-verbal communication
• Active listening
• Positive vs. negative communication
• Humor and anger in communication
• Body language as a non-verbal communication
• Giving feedback and disagreeing
• Negotiation vs. bargaining
For more information or a proposal
Monday - Friday 10am-6pm
. . .
Our team is looking forward
to hearing from you soon!